Art Deadlines List Advertising
Shorter is better. The Art Deadlines List wants to make it easy for artists to SKIP past your announcement! I know, that sound CRAZY! But keep in mind that there are more opportunities on the web than an artist will be able to READ in their lifetime. Forget about the time needed to pursue them to an exhibition. If you think SHORT doesn't work, note that Google built a multi-billion dollar business on even SHORTER ads!
All Art Deadlines List ads are designed to help an artist determine, as quickly as possible, if any given opportunity is right for them. That means skipping to the next announcement has to be as quick and easy as possible.
Please rewrite and resubmit your announcement so that it resembles the ads you see here:
- 1) $50 for a first-time ad, one time for one month
- 2) $90 for a one month ad, $170 for two months, $240 for three, etc
- 3) $700 for a one year ad, $900 if you want to update the ad monthly
- 4) $1500 for the top position, $1700 to update monthly
- 5) $1300 for the second position, $1450 to update monthly
- 6) $1100 for the third position, $1250 to update monthly
- 7) $600 for banner ad appearing on the bottom of ADL pages
WHO WILL SEE YOUR PAID AD
- All announcements will be displayed on the PREMIUM/PAID Subscribers list.
- Paid ads are placed on the main Art Deadlines List page at:
- This page is viewable by anyone on the internet.
- Once a month an email containing all the paid ads on the main list, plus another ten randomly selected announcements from the PREMIUM/PAID Subscribers list, are emailed to a list of 42,000+ artists and art organizations.
- Some of those artists and art organizations will forward the list to other artists and group memberships.
BUY AN AD
|$50 one month trial||
|$90 for one month||
|$170 for two months||
|$240 for three months||
|$300 for four months||
|$350 for five months||
Send PayPal payment for custom-duration ads using the form below:
Buy an ad and you are eligible for a free one-year subscription to the online PREMIUM/PAID Art Deadlines List. REGISTER here:
after paying for an ad. Your free subscription will then be activated.